Friday, June 08, 2001

LEAVING DO ARRANGEMENTS PART ONE

Everyone... I've done an e-mail out, but there are bound to be people I've forgotten! Keep watching Minkered... for more updates, but plans are as follows:

24 June 2001

Venue to be finally confirmed, but it'll most likely be at this flat in Elephant followed by a trip down to the Royal Vauxhall Tavern. Bring a bottle to the party and eat, as we'll be too minkered to be messing around with food! There'll be some nibbles mind you...

If you can't make the 24th, let me know as I think I'll try and do a smaller get together for those that can't on the previous Sunday, the 17th. If you can't make either lemme know and we'll arrange something else. Oh, and in a shock move I'll be at the Tavern for the next 3 Sundays so you can always get me there...

Let anyone else know you think I may have forgotten!!!

No comments: