Sunday, June 10, 2001

Saturday night's alright for... blogging.

We will be remembering 8 June for a number of reasons. Apart from birthdays previously mentioned, it was also Andy's birthday and he called from Sitges to say he was having a good time. Bless. Also, waiting for me in my inbox was a job offer from Pacific Online in Australia. Hence the note below. Fantastic. Am very excited. Looks like I'll be starting that on around 9 July. Have two specific sites to look after - TV Hits and The 'K' Zone. No, really.

Also, I finally exchanged contracts on the flat. I'll get the keys on Friday 15 June and will probably be spending most of next weekend moving. I need a man with a van I think! So, everything coming together nicely. Only bit of bad news is that Garry isn't going to be my flatmate in Oz, as he can't wait the three weeks until I arrive before getting an apartment. Shame. Was looking forward to it, but I guess I'll have to find someone else. If that's all I have to do there, it's not going too badly!

Booked my ticket too. 27 June, 10.15pm. Ay caramba.

Met Danny for lunch, had a haircut, hit the gym with Nick, had some scran and hot footed it back into town to Barcode. Met up with James (Tony's ex) for beers and a good time was had by all. Other protaganists: Nick, Little Stuart, Little Ian, Architect Rob and his mate Brent. Stayed in Barcode until late and finally home. Not alone... :o)

Up this morning. Lovely brunch at Mike and Nick's with Jason. All lovely men. Home and veg out. We like slobby days. Away to ablute. Laters...

No comments: