Tuesday, June 17, 2003

I'm going to try and do one post a day from work - short and to the point. Rather like my good self.

Still full of cold, though feeling slightly more chipper than yesterday. Had a nice evening doing the Buffy thing - Genevieve cooked a lovely curry and we sat and put the world to rights drinking beer before watching a very good episode of the Slayer. Only about 5 till the very end - what will we do?? Took some cold and flu tablets and didn't wake until 8.30am. Fantastic. The rest of the week is shaping up very nicely - and quietly. Have binned the personal training until I feel better. Pete and I are getting together tonight to talk houses; am cooking a cheap and cheerful dinner for Dave on Thursday and then Kerry (new flatmate) is coming to see the place Friday arvo. Flying visit. Saturday is drinks at Dave's and Sunday is Garry's leaving do. Hmmm - maybe it's not as quiet as I thought!

No comments: