Sunday, December 06, 2009

OK. It's been a while. Term is nearly at its end, and I'm kind of trundling along again, with no real joy or purpose. In short:

2 weeks til the end of term. I've been tentatively confirmed to teach Year 2 next year.

I'm carrying some injuries at the moment, which is frustrating the hell out of me. I'm due for an MRI on my shoulder a week on Tuesday. The shoulder thing is now causing me to hold my head and neck differently and I now have really bad pain in my jaw. I haven't been running and I feel a bit useless and fed up with all of that going on. Grrr.

Socially and romantically - nothing doing. I'm actually really not looking forward to the school holidays on a social front. Not sure what I'm doing for Christmas but New Year is fortunately sorted out - a party round the corner which is perfect. However almost 6 weeks of just me and my own company is a bit scary at the moment, but I'm not feeling sociable so it's a bit of a catch 22. I'm sure I'll work something out. Not going away as I'm trying to save to buy an apartment.

More news as it happens. But honestly I'm ready for this year to be over. Surely next year has to be better?

No comments: