Friday, August 23, 2002

I think I need to seriously reasses the time I spend on Minkered. It used to be so fantastic - all surreal links and stuff and now it's just a tawdry trawl though what's been happening in my life in increasingly tinier snippets. Still, it's been a while since I used the word snippets, so that's got to be a bonus.

Since the last (short) entry, things haven't really moved on. I've been going to the gym on a regular basis and am running lots too. Ran over 11K last Saturday just for fun - Am I mad? Well actually I was - in a bad mood that is, but either way it's all good. I've entered another Fun Run for 15 September - this one starts in North Sydney and the we run across the Harbour Bridge and then end up at Fox Studios. Been gymming every day this week so far and due there again tonight before dinner at Michael's I think. We're still seeing each other, in that non-committal non-official way that's driving me slowly bananas. He's under a lot of work pressure at the moment, but I just wish I could get something a little more concrete out of him. We'll see. More news as it breaks...

Work is going pretty well at the moment - no complaints there. Got a weekend coming up in the mountains fairly soon I hope, and then a weekend in Melbourne for a party called Beyond which should be fun. A couple of weeks later it's Sleaze Ball and then a month later the Gay Games kick in. Looking forward to seeing Scally and Jonathan and Mark.

OK - will try and get this think back on track very soon!!!

No comments: