Wednesday, August 28, 2002

Another few days over, another blog devoid of content! Sneaking a quickie here from work - still not sure if I should be blogging from here or not, but until they stop me I'll have an odd 5 minutes here and there.

Things pretty much as was, though the Michael situation has worsened in that I don't think I can cope with his lack of commitment any more. I just think we're in different spaces which is so frustrating as he could be someone I'd like to really develop a relationship with. We're 'talking' on Friday night. Wish me luck...

In other news - got hideously drunk on both Saturday and Sunday nights - Saturday prompted words with Michael, Sunday was wine at lunch and then beer at the pub. Apparently I told one cute guy that a certain part of his anatomy would look good in a certain part of mine (or words to that effect); I was stroking someone else's forearms (nicely furry as they are) and we had dinner of which I remember nothing. Oops. Made the gym Monday at 7am somehow...

Had Rich and Russ over for dinner last night; at Phil's tonight for dinner; out with Adrian for dinner Thursday and to Michael's on Friday. Another week flies by!

No comments: