Saturday, May 10, 2008

It's the middle of May. Somehow since the last post the holidays have ended and two weeks of term 2 have already passed...

I did go into school after I left you last and rearranged the furniture in the classroom and it has been working much better for me. I have been running again, and managed almost 15k on Tuesday which should leave me able to finish next week's half marathon - I'm not really going for a PB time-wise as my preparation was scant at best. I'm going to do another 15k tomorrow morning, before Bad Dog.

Today's been a bit of a write-off. Nursing a hang-over I've spent the day feeling listless, sorry for myself and a bit lonely. I had big plans for school stuff and I've done none of it. I need to snap out of it and get going. There are some reasons for my mood and I guess I'm just going to have to get used to feeling like this for a while. More soon.

No comments: