Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Aagh. Again. As seemingly ever these days. Fruits was OK almost 2 weeks ago now, and I can't really remember what's been happening! I know I spent all of that next weekend at Michaels and we watched videos (La Spagnola, Enigma and Hedwig) and sorted his house out (hanging paintings, re-wiring doorbells, stereos, televisions etc). Michael made soup. We did the Green Park on that Sunday night and then back to his. Had a full week at work out on the floor - still going strong and loving it. Oh, except I had Friday off as one of my rostered days off. Filed my citizenship papers so fingers crossed that all comes through OK. Went to the movies with Rich and Russ and then had nice food and a couple of beers and home. Michael went home to see his Mum for the weekend so I took things easy. Lazy day Saturday save the 7½K run in preparation for the City to Surf, then beers with Garry and Gary. Early bed so Sunday was up and about early. Coffee with Adrian for 3 hours in beautiful winter sunshine. Came home and made curtains for the apartment (no, really). Green Park which was fun as ever though a little strange without Michael as we've been the last 4 weeks together. Then up for the gym at 7am Monday and then over to Michael's last night on his return. I had an excuse as we had some rain for the first time in about 6 weeks and I've got a leak in my bedroom ceiling. Hopefully that'll be fixed tomorrow though. In training all week so early finishes for me. Ran another 7½K after work tonight and did loads of bank and bills related calls. Gotta like that. Right, bed. More later...

No comments: