Monday, July 15, 2002

OK, this is a bit of a test blog from work. Not sure if I'm meant to be going onto certain sites from work, but I guess I'll soon find out. Here's a brief resumé of last week:
Mon - training at work, gym, dinner at Russ's.
Tue - training at work, coffee with Adrian and Russ, gym, dinner at home.
Wed - on the floor at work, no gym, dinner at home.
Thu - training at work, gym, dinner/stay over at Michael's.
Fri - training at work, no gym, I cooked dinner at Russ's, beers at Beresford/Barracks.
Sat - up and slob a while, bit of a sort out, coffee with Adrian and Russ, made and hung curtains for my bedroom, gym, over to Michael's for dinner, out to Pheonix, back to his around 6am! Sleep around 10am.
Sun - think we eventually woke around 12.30pm. Brekky then put up a tea towel rail in the kitchen and then a heated towel rail, a cabinet and a toothbrush holder in the bathroom. Snack and to the Green Park. Fun. Burgerman for nosh and then back to Michael's around 11pm.

All in all, a really nice weekend. More please! Right, let's see if I get away with updating from my desk...

No comments: