Tuesday, October 16, 2007

iTunes meme: (Thanks to Muz)

Sort by song title:
First: The A Team - TV theme
Last: 80s medley - Stars on 45 (I would like to say I did used to share this computer with a flatmate...)

Sort by time:
Shortest: "Not Happy Jan!" - TV ad soundbite
Longest: Hedgehog 1:15:46 - this is one of my own mixes

Sort by artist:
First: Take on me by A-ha
Last: D.E.V.I.L. BY 666

Sort by album:
First: Album: Absolute Dance Move Your Body! Song: Conquering America by Bodies Without Organs
Last: Album: 70s Preservation Society Song: Disco Inferno by The Trammps

Top 5 most played songs: These are all from the same album - Trip The Light Fantastic by Sophie Ellis-Bextor. There is a good reason why this album has been played so much...
1. Me and My Imagination
2. If I Can't Dance
3. New York City Lights
4. Only One
5. If You Go

First song that plays on shuffle:
Aerodynamic by Daft Punk

Type the following into the search and how many titles come back?
Sex: 19
Love: 263
Death: 3
Fart: 0
Tardis: 1 (No farts, but I do have a "tardis"!)

No comments: