Thursday, April 05, 2001

Help. I'm scared. Six degrees of separation? Make that about one and a half. Reading down here, you'll see mentions of the following people...

David S (SwishCottage) - my Retro Bar quiz team mate, Tavern minkering buddy and daily email and blog correspondant.
Tony - the lovely guy I met in Oz and whom I'm in daily email contact with.
David Cushing (Scally) - the friend of Tony's whom I met in Oz in a bar whilst there on holiday with
David P - my close friend, holiday trip partner, recently regular minkering partner and daily text message exchanger.
and me, Davie B (Minkered..., Uncle Hedgehog).

Hmmm, how best to word this? The night I met Tony I was in the Oxford in Sydney with David P, and he was there with David C. We then kept meeting up with David C all over Sydney, and I continued to see Tony before I left. David P and David S only met really properly for the first time this Saturday at Hope. I met up again with David Scally at the Tavern on Sunday as previously mentioned below. He'd come to wish me happy birthday bless him.
Today David Scally is reading the blog of another friend of his Davo, and sees the link to David S's blog. Apparently Dave-o had previously mentioned David S to David Scally. Meg, who met David S earlier in the year, fits in there somewhere too. Think her and Dave-o are housemates and her and David Scally are work colleagues.
So, David Scally follows the link, reads and reads and sees the link to my site. On following that, David Scally realises that it's me, puts eight and fourteen together and gets four hundred and ninety-three, fires off a note to David S, who forwards it to me and here we are. Confused? I'll be asking questions tomorrow. I had no idea David Scally had a blog. He had no idea I had. The scariest thing is that 71.4285% of the people mentioned in this particular post are called David.
Lumme. Did I get this right by the way everyone??

No comments: