Wednesday, April 04, 2001

OK guys - the 'I've never' baton has landed in my sweaty palm. David started this off...

I have been to B+Q, Halfords, Homebase and IKEA, but not Iceland (country or frozen food store). I've been driving half my life. Spent nice times in Scotland but never been to Ireland. Done both Queensway (also for skating Jonce!) and Barons Court. Seen at least one Derek Jarman film I can think of, but not broken a bone (of mine or anyone elses). The tattoo is planned, the piercing below the neck had to come out (you decide where it was!). I used to skateboard in competitions as a teenager, and make my own boards. I've not microscootered mind. My Dawson has never Creeked, I've Buffied sometimes and Angel-ed less. I Voyager regularly but never got into DS9. Read a couple of John Grishams, but didn't love them like I devoured all the Harry Potters (but not the Comic Relief ones).

I've never...

bungee jumped. Slept with a black man. Liked R 'n' B. Been to Canada. Sung Karaoke. Slept with an Asian. Really enjoyed Crash. Been sadder about leaving this country.

No comments: