Thursday, May 17, 2001

Hold on to your hats. Yes, I am actually blogging two days in succession! Remarkable.

After yesterday's afternoon of sorting out, I made my triumphant return to the gym. First time in over 3 weeks due to the cold/flu-ey thing. Wasn't too bad, though I was really knackered by the end. Going again in a few minutes, so see how I feel after that. Nick and I had a chicken noodle thing and vegged a while. I caught Episode 3 of Residents on BBC2. Kind of black humour, lots of stereotypes and acting that's a bit OTT, but somehow still entertaining. I'll persevere as there seem to be some plot strands out there that could be tied up in amusing ways.

My solicitor called this morning returning my call from yesterday. Apparently there's some clause in my mortgage contract forbidding him to talk to me for a few days so I can read and digest or something. Great. I just want to get on with things! Anyhoo - he also rather nonchalantly dropped into the conversation the letter about the fixtures and fittings/search etc. Which letter said I? The one I sent on May 10th said he. Bollocks. Just what you need when trying to expedite processes like this - Royal Mail skullduggery. Another one's on the way. That'll just delay things a bit more then. Thanks.

Today's been spent doing that, a bit of surfing, a bit of blogging and eating nice things like melon, crumpets, yoghurts and bananas. I feel so much better than I did last week and so am aiming to continue the healthy eating and gym thing until I leave.

No comments: