Thursday, May 31, 2001

We're up to just over a week ago now - I will get there and then I can start and write witty and erudite things instead of just 'I did this, I did that'. Until then, tough!
Last week then.
Monday: Not really in a fit state to do much at all, but mysteriously (well to me on Monday anyway!) I'd arranged a gym reassessment. Down there at 5pm, and I left sometime near 7pm a shaking wreck! Most weights hiked up by quite a lot, and a couple more exercises to build up arms and chest. All I need to do now is continue to go!!
Tuesday: A glorious day. Ended up having the most fantastic picnic in Regent's Park with Sarah, who has now also left Chrysalis. Thank you Sezza! Wine and lovely snacky things, and a lovely view of the elephants. No, really. Back after treating ourselves to a McFlurry™. Down to the pop quiz, though I arrived late as I was feeling a bit miserable as the flat had been delayed again. Joy.
Wednesday: Can't remember doing a great deal. Think I ended pottering around town and then hitting the gym. Good boy!
Thursday: Nice day. Lots of social activity. Met Danny for an impromptu lunch/cruise in Soho Square, then just wandered around until meeting Darryl at Costa Coffee at 3pm. Finally headed home and showered and changed, and met Garry (future Oz flatmate) in the Admiral Duncan to say a quick goodbye. This was coz I was due at Butler's Wharf to meet Andy and Sue for our bimonthly meal. It was very nice (if a touch pricey) - Tentazioni - and it was great to catch up with Andy and Sue. Home from there.
Friday: Up EARLY. We're talking 6.45am. This was to prepare for a phone interview from Oz - there were a couple of people I needed information from, and as it turned out, they were well worth talking to! The interview lasted an hour, and I'm very hopeful. Fingers crossed. Have a second interview sometime next week. Yippee!! Was meant to go to the gym in the afternoon, but frankly I couldn't be arsed. Opted for the 'doing bugger all. meet mates in the pub later' option. David P, Little Andrew, Chatty Paul and Danny joined me at the Yard and then on to Barcode. Left in time for the tube as needed to be up early for the trip up north.

No comments: