Wednesday, May 16, 2001

There are times when you wonder about your friends. If they're your friends that is. I have Wayne to thank for lots of people last night at the quiz doing an impression of me - eyes wide, hands out in front of me. Let me explain. Wayne decided to take his digital camera down to the Tavern on Sunday. Lots of pics taken early on before people got too trashy, and then the camera was put away. I arrived late though (back from Brighton) and so Wayne wanted some pics. The camera was taken out of the coatcheck at the end of the night, by which time I was more than a little worse for wear. Hence, if you've ever wanted to know what the true definition of minkered is, then follow this up and coming link. Be warned - people of a nervous disposition and any future boyfriends should think very carefully about going here. Thanks Wayne. You're a star. Oh, and don't be at all nervous about coming over here for dinner on Friday... (evil laugh!).

No comments: