Friday, October 10, 2003

Why oh why isn't it later in the day? It's not even 11am and I'm over today. Wednesday night I hit Rich and Russ's oh so briefly to wish Adrian a belated happy birthday. Then it was off to the Green Park with Pete as he'd had a bit of a run in with Crusty. Managed to cheer him up by the time we had food on Oxford Street. Home. Yesterday was just work, no gym (we had a leaving lunch) and home. Kath and Kim on the telly. Food. Bed. Today is dull, but I do have my maniac of a new trainer at 1.30pm. I'm counting on not being able to move easily afterwards! May catch up with Carlo later, not sure. Going to have the quietest of weekends... We've put a halt on the house stuff until we get what we have done so far checked out by a certifier. Just to be on the safe side. I have so much life admin to do it's not funny. Me, procrastinate? I'll tell you tomorrow...

No comments: