Just a quickie. Some good news but a dull story. A while back when I updated my PC I lost the master files of the older mixes I've done. Or so I thought. The versions that were left were the not quite final edits and as such I wasn't so happy about sharing them.
Having a squizz through my PC this week I made a discovery - I do have the final versions, but saved as individual tracks rather than a whole mix. Yay! But it's almost impossible to butt them up in my mixing program to make them, in the words of Atomic Kitten, whole again.
However I think I've found a way using iTunes to sort it, and so I'll be trying that over the next few days. Get ready for more minkered mixes!
Now, off for brekky. :)