Sunday, October 26, 2008

OK boys and girls. Here's another mix. The last one was number 6, this is number 4. Upon listening to it again it seems pretty fresh. It was of its time in 2004, but other than the last 3 tracks which to me seem a little bolted on, it's pretty good (if I do say so myself!).

The mixes are a lot shorter, and some of them have hardly any overlap. However I'd still be very happy to be out dancing to this, and some of the tracks are real crackers. Hope you enjoy. Comments please...

Oh, and I'll put up the track listing once you've had a chance to listen. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise... :) Oh, and I do think one of the tracks does skip ever so slightly David... but I remember that being on the original mix and I never changed it so you'll have to deal with it.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/3e5541/n/MinkeredMix4_mp3

No comments: