Sunday, October 12, 2008

So. The mix has been released to varying responses... mostly the UK people love it, and the Aussie peeps haven't really said much...

Here's what some people have said...

"Fab. Tooks few minutes to download. Listening to it as we speak/type. Cheering up a boring Friday afternoon no end. x"

"I've got to say, this is one of the best dance mixes I've ever heard."

"Dave, I love the mix"

So, there you go. Please give it a whirl as it is pretty fab :)

Here's the track listing for those who asked:

The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name (LA Riots Remix)
The Presets - Talk Like That (Miami Horror Remix)
Cut Copy - Hearts On Fire (Calvin Harris Remix)
Ladyhawke - Paris Is Burning (Cut Copy Remix)
Kylie Minogue - The One (Freemasons Vocal Club Mix)
Cyndi Lauper - Into The Nightlife (Soulseekerz Club Mix)
Tiffany - Just Another Day (Dave Aude Club Mix)
The Ting Tings - Shut Up And Let Me Go (Tocadisco Mix)
Freeform Five - No More Conversations (Richard X Mix)
Metro Station - Shake It (Lenny B X-Mix)
Miley Cyrus - See you again (Aaron Paetsch Club Mix)
September - Cry For You (Spencer & Hill Remix)
The Ting Tings - Great DJ (7th Heaven Remix)

These tracks are on mostly high rotation in Sydney at the moment, except the Ting Tingss, and Freeform Five, and Tiffany - which is a new single at 37 years old and I love it :)
Actually I haven't really heard the Presets out, or that particular Cut Copy remix, or Ladyhawke. But there were getting high rotation on my iTunes and they all just seemed to be what I would love to dance to in an ideal world if out in a club. Enjoy. I'll post some of the older mixes up in the near future :)

No comments: