Tuesday, June 12, 2001

Drowning under a sea of life admin calls and paperwork.
Got to give notice on this place and close off all bills, direct debits etc.
Got to replace the front door key of the block that got thrown out with the rubbish.
I need to chase up a tax rebate and declare myself non-resident for tax purposes from the end of the month.
Got to set up all the bills and direct debits for the new place.
Arrange to meet/speak to the vendors to see how things like boilers and so on work.
Change addresses to the new one in Oz where appropriate.
Arrange to move - get a man with a van or hire one myself (I vowed NEVER to move myself again but...).
Sort out a will.
Give clothes to charity (not all of them).

I'm sure there's more. Actually that doesn't sound too bad. Oh, and I'm off to the gym today too. Yippee.

Right then - let's get on with it...

No comments: