Thursday, June 14, 2001

RETURN OF "LEAVING DO ARRANGEMENTS"...

Everyone...

OK - I've done one blog entry, but here goes nothing. I figure if I remind you enough times you'll turn up...

Sunday 24 June 2001 - 1pm onwards
7 Winchester Close
Hampton Street
London SE17 3DQ

Eat before (cheapskate that I am) and bring a bottle. Nibbles will be provided but that's about it.

I would guess (well I in fact know) that there will be mass exodus to the Royal Vauxhall Tavern sometime between 5pm and 7pm. Be prepared!

I'll also be down at the Tavern this Sunday for those of you that can't make it - please lemme know as I might be hitting somewhere beforehand this Sunday as I've mates down from Oooop North. Also please mention to anyone else I've forgotten... oh and feel free to bring partners etc...

No comments: