Thursday, June 07, 2001

OK - here we are. Fresh from second interview for job in Oz I'm ready to blog. Interview was OK - probably not as good as the first, but we'll just have to wait and see...

Last night's list - those questions answered.
Andy from Manchester - lovely man. Is going to turn out to be a good friend I think/hope. Bless.
Brett and David P - currently in Amsterdam until Saturday. All seems well - both lovely guys and hope they make a go of it! Selfishly that means that they'll probably be in Sydney (or at least Oz) so I get to see more of them...
Uni leaving crowd did turn up on Saturday save Soph. Good to see everyone and their gaggle of kids!! Thanks again to Lisa for hosting it so graciously.
My niece is 18. Yikes. Mind you, my nephews are 27 and 25 by the end of the month so I'm kind of used to it. Poor old Uncle Hedgehog...
Heaven... Queue hell, so didn't make it. Good job, as the guys didn't stay long. Not great apparently.
Tavern was fun on Sunday. Gym before which was great, but I did feel v. minkered. Might have been that, might have been lots of mates, might have been the 'only 3 more to go' feeling. Might have been having Brett there minkering for Western Australia. Either way, couldn't stop at midnight and hit the LA3 with David O and Baby Tom. Fun there too and so we hit the Orange. I've yet to work out why. Home at 10am. Yikes.
TUC biscuits. Philadelphia cheese. Peanut butter. Coffee. Yorkie Bar. These are the diet choices of one so minkered.
2 days all points north (including Watford). Deposit monies paid - waiting to hear about completion date. Fingers crossed for June 15.
The local (ex-)vicar in Dunnington is actually a friend of the family, and he does indeed imbibe and use the odd expletive. Good for him.
Gin. :o) Will be sticking to voddie mainly still...
Leaving do confirmation - I'll get onto that right now. Looks like 24 June (venue to be confirmed) with those unable to make that having a secondary leaving do on 17 June. After both and indeed this Sunday you can catch me at the Vauxhall too. Oh, and you can check down there on 1 July. I won't be there (sniff).

No comments: