Friday, June 08, 2001

Strange day today. Couldn't get going. Couldn't even be bothered to be apathetic. After the interview I kind of flagged. Messed about on the PC for a lot of the day. Did lots and lots of emails and finally got the leaving do mail out and up. Loaded some Web Design stuff on here tonight. In between did bugger all really. I must do stuff tomorrow. Lots and lots of stuff. Looking forward to having very little planned for the weekend. Drink with James Mc Friday, lunch Jason, Mike and Nick Saturday and beers later on with Danny and Dave. Tavern Sunday. Minker lite. Marvellous. (The state I'm in, not the Sunday night at Sub South where I'd be in a state - there is a difference).

I also need to get this thing out of diary mode and back into true Blog mode - gone are my obtuse links, my witty (well sometimes) ramblings about god only knows. All play and no work is making Little Dave a dull boy. I now know what I got out of working at Chrysalis - the time to blog. The time is now.

No comments: