Thursday, June 07, 2001

OK kiddiewinkies: tomorrow's exciting instalment will have us back to real time again. Things to gladden your day and put your hat at a jaunty angle will be:

Andy from Manchester: just what is happening?
Brett from Perth WA arrives: will he and David P sail off into the sunset?
University friends: did they turn up at Lisa's on Saturday?
Did I make it to my lovely niece Julia's 18th birthday party?
Heaven Saturday night - Heaven, or Hell?
Tavern Sunday - why was I so minkered, and how the hell did Nick and I make the gym beforehand?
LA3/The Orange. Why oh why oh why?
TUC biscuits. The new gods.
Flying visits to York. Why are solicitors so slow?
Why was the local vicar drinking and swearing with me and my Dad in the local last night?
Have I finally exchanged on the house? If not, why the hell was I in Watford? (If so, why Watford anyway?)
Finally, I have rediscovered gin. Oh dear. (Sob!). It made me watch Jumpin' Jack Flash tonight on Channel 5.
There is no hope.
Except for 16th June, when it's on again in Brixton apparently.
Oh, and leaving do email confirmation in the morning.
After my job interview. I know how to pack a lot in.

Laters guys... and apols once again for breaks in transmission. It's not that easy to buy a house and emigrate and look for work and flatmates in two countries all at once!! Hey ho. Life could be worse...

Zzzzzzzzzzz........

No comments: