Tuesday, December 10, 2002

OK. Who's stealing the days (and nights)? Surely it can't be Monday evening already when I last posted on Wednesday? Apparently it can. I think there's a rip in the space-time continuum down here somewhere...

I did gym Wednesday and not much else. Did a bit of mixing - it's way cool. Watch this space for some music to come. Hopefully. Thursday and Friday were both busy at work. Thursday night I went into town looking for an excuse not to go to the gym. Ostensibly to Christmas shop I got there and couldn't be arsed, so bought a Swiss ball to use as my computer seat at home and met went round to see Russ and Adrian instead. Much more fun. And we had dinner and then I went back to Russ's for tea and sympathy. Actually I'd been a bit miserable but was in a better frame of mind as I left Russ's as it threatened to rain. Friday night I stayed in. No, really. In bed by 11pm.

Saturday I'd arranged to meet Sexy Dave for brekky. He called mid morning to postpone until 1.30pm so I did laundry and went for a walk down to Potts Point before heading to Zinc. We had an interesting brekky, basically starting off with me telling Dave that he's really got to me and I can't stop thinking about him. Your average Saturday really. Long story short. He already has someone he's going to give things a go with and thus wanted nothing more than some fun. I was up for a bit more. Problem. Anyway it's resolved and hopefully we can get on with being mates as a) he's lovely and b) I'd like that. Hope he does too. We share a lot of interests - least of all music - and it's nice to have someone like that to witter on about it with. Such a shame we had differing views on Christmas trees... I'm glad he's found someone special though as he's seemingly lovely and it gives us all hope that nice guys find nice guys...

Went for a walk and then met Martin for coffee before hitting the gym. Down to Bondi for the office Xmas party which was actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be. Kicked on to the Phoenix to meet the boys. Also more fun than I thought. Finally home around 5am! Yesterday was a bit of a waste of a day. Spent most of it playing online and with music stuff. Finally dragged myself to the Palace via Hungry Jacks and chatted to Strati for a while. To the Shift and had some fun with Gary Jones, Des and Kevin. Home. Bed.

Gym at 7am with Liz. Felt good! Work today was busy again which is great - keeping my mind occupied. Home and shower and ironed. So rock 'n' roll. Shopped and then home for soup and cheese on toast - yum. Just what I needed. Queer As Folk, brief chats to Scally on here and now bed. Nighty night!

No comments: