Friday, April 30, 2004

Read the post below this one first!

Well I could also tell you what the track listing was for the third CD too, seeing as I've finished them both at the same time. This one has been much longer in production, as it's an 80's mix and therefore not too concerned with being out whilst the tracks are still fresh. Mixing 80's music is tricky - particularly when opting for the non-dancey stuff. Tracks have very short intros and generally fade very very quickly. Hence no really long mixes whilst the tracks mash together - more short, sharp changeovers. Fun to do, and I'm very happy with the end result.

Intro - Wonder Woman theme
Duran Duran - View to a kill
Fine Young Cannibals - She drives me crazy
Jacksons ft. Mick Jagger - State of shock
Wham! - Young guns go for it
Human League - Keep feeling fascination
Madonna - Vogue
Pet Shop Boys - West End girls
Swing Out Sister - Breakout
Queen - Radio Gaga
Animotion - Obsession
Wham! - Everything she wants
Cameo - Word up
Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Janet Jackson - When I think of you
Outro - Knight Rider theme

Fantastic! Again, as soon as I work out how, the mix'll be up here to listen to.

No comments: