Monday, August 06, 2001

Monday afternoon. Hmm. I'm hungover from last night and desperately need some food. Well the weekend came and went. Friday night was beers in the Oxford with the guys. Tony was there but we didn't really talk much. Saturday was a lovely day. Surfed the net a while, took in laundry, bought gym shoes (finally! still haven't been yet though...), had brekky in town. Wandered around for most of the afternoon just mulling on stuff. Out with Garry to the Oxford and then we decided to venture out of town a bit and go to Newtown. Beers in the Newtown first and then on to the Imperial for dancing. The music in the Newtown was like the Tavern, and we had our first hearing of Your Disco Needs You actually out in a bar! The Imperial was fun too - good music, fun crowd. Mat and Mike joined us and I finally stumbled home around 2.30am. Up quite early Sunday and chatted to a couple of people on the net a bit. Went up to Bondi to see Tony. We went for the most glorious walk along the cliffs and finally to a park with the most amazing views of the city. We also jumped the fence of a house being built and explored - I've not done that since I was a kid! Fun. Back to the beach for ice-cream and more of a talk about us. We're gonna be mates. He hasn't ruled out something more happening but I think in my head I have. For my own sanity. It was nice to spend time with him though. Hey ho. To the Oxford yet again to meet the gang - Garry, Mat, Justin, Mike, Haydn, Phil, Kev, Scott.. fun. Lots of girlie singing - particularly to things like A-ha and S Club 7. Onto the Shift as well... too much beer!!! Home and fell into a drunken stupor.

Today isn't a good day. Feeling low. Work is kind of OK, but I think the next couple of weeks are going to be stressful. I need to get back to the gym and get a routine going for the 5 weeks between now and moving. Tony offered good counsel on that yesterday. He's right too. A bit of regularity might restore some sanity. We'll see. Anyway, time for some lunch. I may blog some more stuff later ...

No comments: