Wednesday, August 01, 2001

Pinch, punch, first of the cliché. White Rabbits. Grey Hairs. Etc. Can you pull a rabbit out of a hat? No, but I can pull a hair out of my nose. Oh dear...

Two large lattés and some toasted turkish bread and vegemite (I am SO local) and suddenly the world's a better place. I feel better for the decision to move to Bondi and it being out in the open - I can start to plan at least and know that the time spent in David's place is finite. Work is better today - though this arvo am doing stuff I've not done before. I have to finalise the content map for the new TV Hits site. This has the potential to be one of the biggest sites in the teen marketplace down here and I really need to get it right. I'll let you know how it goes...

Nice to see that people have been reading the blog. Ian kind of sympathises with my unsettled feeling, and Scally is going to be in so much trouble when I get hold of him... it's so not the reason for moving!

No comments: