Friday, October 25, 2002

Friday almost afternoon and nearly time for me to head off for my half day. Off to sign the lease on the new apartment and then home to pack. And gym. Maybe.

Tuesday ended up being a work late, gym, dinner, bed day. Probably needed it. Wednesday was more of the same at work, though the evening was much more relaxed. Quick drink with Russ, Rich and Adrian and then on to meet Dave for our date at Govindas. Govindas is a fab veggie restaurant with a cool small movie theatre above it. Best let them explain. It’s a great place for a second or third date, as the seating makes it very cozy! We saw Monsoon Wedding which, if you haven’t seen it, I heartily recommend. Back to Dave’s.. obviously I just wanted to make sure he got home safely, being the courteous Brit that I am…

Ahem.

Last night Garry, Rich, Russ and I cut loose. Fun. Cast members from Secret Life of Us a go-go - both on stage and in the audience. Home. Bed. And here we are.

Right – last 15 mins of work and then away. Probably no more until safely ensconced in the new apartment… Wish me luck!

No comments: