Thursday, February 27, 2003

Thursday afternoon. 3 posts in 4 days. Surely some mistake? Soon they may even have quirky links back in them. One step at a time. Actually I went back and was reading my blog from 2 years ago - I missed Minkered's 2nd birthday whilst in a heap somewhere in Blighty: it used to be so much more fun! I'll see what I can do. Meantime... no gym last night. I said I felt like being reckless. Well not quite reckless in the end. Got home and Garry and I decided to do beers. It was fun, though I've realised why I don't really have any great desire to go back regularly to the Oxford (vile, 1 beer) or the Stonewall (viler, couldn't even bring ourselves to stay for 1 beer). I wandered home a bit merry by about 10.30pm - relatively sensible. The same can't be said for Garry who rolled in sometime around 2.30am. Good boy. Have not had any interest in work at all today. Am treading water until post Mardi Gras when my mind may be a little more focused...

Beers with Jason tonight in the Colombian. No gym for Davie... it's Mardi Gras time. Let's have some fun!

No comments: