Friday, April 19, 2002

Friday night's all right...

Home from work and it's almost the weekend (except for me working tomorrow, obviously). Meant to hit the gym yesterday, but decided to sleep in. Probably a wise decision as I felt very tired. Work. Home. Andy picked me up and we hit his place for dinner and relax. Perfect. Good food, nice bottle of wine. Up this morning and Andy dropped me within about 5 minutes of work. Had time for coffee. Fun day at work - pub at lunch and I managed to give my Anzac day shift away (that's 25th April for you non-Aussies) meaning I've got 5 days off in a row next week and have time to spend with Brett and David whilst they're here. Oh, and in other news... Andy gave me a toothbrush for him to leave at my apartment. Guess that means we're officially an item :o)

Not sure what the plans are for tonight. I could go to the gym. I should go to the gym. I probably won't go to the gym! Andy's out for dinner and we're meant to be hooking up later for coffee. May go out for a beer with Garry - we don't seem to have gone out together for ages! Watch this space...

No comments: