Tuesday, April 30, 2002

Tuesday night and time for bed. A knackered Uncle Hedgehog here. Yesterday day passed in a relatively uneventful haze. Lunch with Russ which was a good bit, and then all I could do was watch the Matrix on DVD and then fall asleep for a bit. Ventured out shopping and came back and made soup - Courgette, Pea and Prosciutto (that's posh pea and ham to you!). Andy picked me up and we had the soup at his then hit the sack early and cuddled ourselves to sleep. Nice.

Up this morning and back here. Personal training session with Liz. I was so weak it wasn't true. Still trying to shake off this cold and I now have a very attractive sty on my eye. Thanks. Run down? Me?? The quiet life that I lead??? Back and fell asleep on the couch. Soup remnants for lunch then into work for 2pm for the slowest shift ever. I so don't want to be there! Mind you, only 6 more shifts... Finished work an hour ago at 10.30pm and now going to bed as I'm in again in the morning at 8am. Joy.

No comments: