Tuesday, April 09, 2002

Tuesday morning at 9.30am. Slept a little later than usual today (8.30am) though I don't have to be in work until 11am. Decided not to do the gym today. Was going to throw in an extra session, but am going tomorrow afternoon and Liz (who was actually sick yesterday) will throw me around on Thursday so that's plenty. Intention is to try and sort a few things out here this morning. I did go to the gym yesterday, even though Liz cancelled. Swopped shifts so worked yesterday - my first Monday since the shop opened I think! The downside was that I only had one day off - the upside is that I get a 3 day weekend coming up. Sat, Sun, Mon. In fact I finish at 4.30pm Friday and don't actually have to be in again until 11am Tuesday. Gotta like that. IKEA somewhere in the middle hopefully. I so need some furniture!! Seeing Andy tomorrow and Friday... it seems to becoming more of a regular thing :o) The weather this morning is lovely. Clear blue sky. Sunshine. Weird it'll be dark by 6pm, but that's autumn for you...

No comments: