Sunday, April 07, 2002

So, what have I done since my birthday? Well a bit of this, and a bit of that. Birthday day I read a book and took a lovely walk before heading out for beers later in the day. Tuesday went to Andy's (dentist) for dinner and stayed. Very nice. Wednesday did the gym. Thursday did Liz the personal trainer then work from 2pm. Friday work and gym then Andy came here. I cooked then Shrek on DVD. Early to bed. Sat worked and then me and Garry went to Gary and Max's in Balmain for dinner. Fab. We took a ferry out there (15 mins) but it felt like we'd gone on holiday! Lots of wine, lots of chat, roast beef and yorkshire puddings etc. Sixth Sense on DVD followed by part of Bug's Life before crashing out. Slept like a baby in very quiet Balmain. Up this morning to bacon sarnies. Gary and Max were the perfect hosts. We need to do stuff like that more! Home and watched the Matrix then met Tony (Dr. Darren's ex) for coffee. Home again then went to the gym. Good for me. Back and eat, chat to Andy, then over to the Shift to join Garry and Craig. Back here to watch the end of Star Wars Phantom Menace then now off to bed. I have Liz the personal trainer again at 9am, so need some sleep. She'll kill me!! More as it happens...

No comments: