Thursday, September 19, 2002

Thursday luncheon time. I guess I must have lists today, as I'm not listless like yesterday. Came into work a little earlier today, so out of here by 4.45pm - yippee! Gym on the cards then surprising Adrian for his birthday tomorrow with a ticket to Sleaze and a CD. Yay. Gonna gym and then hit R&R's and then we're making our final arrangements for the weekend in Melbourne. I'm actually getting really excited now. Have no real idea of what the Beyond Party will be like in Melbourne, but suffices to say it's away from Sydney (and Michael) and the chance to go wild. Ohboyohboyohboy.

Left work at a reasonable time last night and bought tickets to Sleaze (for me and Adrian, see above), some food, contact lenses and tickets to Black, the men only party during the Gay Games, for me and Scally. It's party-tastic! Had food and vegged a while before starting to watch The Abyss on DVD. Anyone know where I can pick up an Ed Harris lookeelikee? Ended up too tired to finish the movie, so the end is in store for later tonight. It's not like I've not seen it before, but it's one of those movies (like Total Recall, Terminator 1&2, Alien(s) ² ³ whatever) that you can watch again and again and still feel good at the end of it. Well I can. Trashy but hey, I can be intellectual if the need arises too. Alternatively I might just go out for a beer - you never know!

No comments: