Thursday, February 15, 2001

Almost home time. Didn't detail last night's weirdo freaky dream - there are way too many of these at the moment for my liking. Maybe I'm stressed or something. Last night's interrupted sleep had me with my family. Actually it was at my elder sister Sue's house, with her hubby Kev, my niece Julia and my Dad. We were sat around and something caught my eye out of the window. I kind of dismissed it until my Dad pointed out that there was a hurricane on the way - and boy was it moving fast. Me and Julia were almost torn out of the house, but managed to hang on to stair bannisters completely outstretched like you see in the movies. I bundled her into the cupboard under the stairs and managed to get in there myself, and then we were subject to the weird calm of being in the eye of the hurricane. I think I woke up just as things started to move again. I also remember looking out of the windows to see rows of rooves of terraced houses somehow bursting into flame, and Kev phoning the Fire Brigade but first saying he couldn't as he 'always does'.
Not sure what that all meant!! The spookiest bit was the feeling of everything going calm as the hurricane passed over and us being in the centre. Having never experienced this I've no idea that the sensation I dreamed I was having is anything like reality. Ay caramba.
Blog probs for peeps today. More later. Off to see Hannibal - do cinemas have sofas in so that I can hide behind one??

No comments: