Wednesday, February 28, 2001

Great. Just lost a big long posting due to some sort of server shafting. No really, I like that. To sum up, the following has happened since last post:
BBQ at Bruno and Chris's: good fun, nice people, some good digital cam pics, long debates about two of my Aussie pet hates (cockroaches and the fact you can't buy unscented loo paper), lots of champagne and voddy and a lift home. Fantastic. Minker minor.
Dreams: yep, strange ones again. This time a bit fuzzy. All I can remember is my Dad being there, some surfing down mud-slides and a very passionate snog with someone who shall for the moment remain nameless. No, all you Freudian freaks, it wasn't my Dad.
Bugger all: up late, down to the RooBar (really) for brekky and Net stuff, and now off to the pool as it's sunny today, as opposed to the hot and humid but cloudy stuff that's been going on for the rest of the week. I need much more of a tan. Currently not that brown (I'm sure you'll all be pleased to know). More later...

No comments: