Thursday, February 08, 2001

What?? It's 5.34pm and I've not even had chance to have a good blog today - how sad is that? Caught up with some friends in Oz this morning and now have nowhere to stay in Sydney! Disaster!! Hopefully various mates are on the case for me - watch this space.

Went to look at a loft apartment for possible purchase over lunchtime, and then came back and straight into a work meeting until now. Not sure I like this busy day malarky.

The quiz team won without me last night, so I feel particularly unloved. (Check out the full reports here and here). That coupled with the fact I was in the blackest mood last night - ay caramba! Sulked all day yesterday at work, sulked on the way home (as the apartment viewing was cancelled), sulked to Islington and back, sulked as I walked to the gym... but felt a bit better after that. Made noodles and slobbed. Felt a bit better. Slept very badly though - any suggestions from anyone for a good, restful night's sleep?

That's it for now - back to more complete obtuse blogging tomorrow guys and gals!

No comments: