Monday, February 26, 2001

Zowie! I'm exhausted. I've just caught up on everyone's blogs since I came away - you guys are all having so much fun! Michael takes the award for 'making-my-links-the-most-like-Dave's' award - nice going pal, you make me grin! Am hanging my head in shame for the quiz team performance last Tuesday however. I expect better tomorrow guys.
Currently in one of my other fave coffee shops in Sydney, catching up on stuff. Have just eaten corn fritters with bacon and quacomole, had a long latté and an orange/apple/ginger juice. Fantastic. Feel like a right bloater. It's lovely and sunny again and yet I can't bring myself to sunbathe again until tomorrow. Have the world's reddest nose since burning it cycling round Rottnest Island. Also have some well dodgy pigment thing happening on my back, leaving big patches of it white, whilst the rest of it burns nicely in the antipodean heat. Nice. Attractive. Yeah right.
Anyway, I'm sure you're all dying to know if I managed to get into the Harbour Party last night? Read on...

No comments: