Sunday, February 25, 2001

Ay caramba. Now it's Sunday afternoon, and I'm getting that Vauxhall feeling. Chatted to Nick last night too, which was great. Good to hear from someone back home and catch up on the gossip. Woke late this morning, and then went to one of my old haunts for brekky - it's so good to be staying locally to where I used to live! Called Phil and met him for coffee - great to see him again too. Plan is to try and get to the Harbour Party - big party on the Harbour, hence the name. All the other guys have tickets but me... so I'm going to head down and try and get one at the gate - a longshot, but it just might work. Will let you know later if I'm successful! Wish me luck - I really fancy getting minkered with the backdrop of the Opera House and the Bridge - anyone care to join me?

No comments: