Monday, February 26, 2001

Well I didn't get into the Harbour Party. Boo hoo. Went down and hung around with a million others, all who had heard that last year you were able to pick up spare ones at the gate. No such luck. Next year of course, everyone will be saying that it was impossible to get tickets this year at the gate, and so there'll be a vast superfluity. Never mind. I did try for about an hour, then decided my time could be better spent elsewhere. Hooked up with my mate Phil again, and had coffee. Phil went and crashed at mine for a bit and I trawled the bars getting nicely merry. Came back, woke Phil and we hit the Pheonix on Oxford Street, and managed to bump into people we knew. But kind of separately. There were a gang of four guys near us, and as it turned out one was an actor friend of Phil's, and one was Karl's lodger Sam - who wins the award for the 'person-I-bump-into-the-most-in-the-world-ever'. Nice to catch up with him, and good to actually spend a bit more time with Phil, who's not been having the bestest of times.
Not heard from the boys today as yet - I left a message with David to say call when he'd surfaced. No news is, well, no news really. Sure I'll hear more later. Until then I'm off shopping - new sunnies and a few Bond's t-shirts beckon, I reckon.

No comments: