Tuesday, February 27, 2001

It's currently Tuesday just after midday, and the weather is about 33­°C. Have been a good boy today. Up at about 9am, worked out that I have a local gym membership courtesy of the place I'm staying, worked out it was my old gym, worked out the best time to go would be early morning, worked out. :o)
Have since feasted on a very healthy brekky - banana smoothie, fresh fruit salad (melon x2, banana, grapes x2 (varieties, not just 2 grapes),strawberries, pineapple), bagel with cream cheese and a latté. Fantastic. Caught up with David P (fine-ish, but still a bit under the weather from the Harbour Party) and arranged to be at the BBQ tonight at Bruno and Chris's. Phoned David Bassett (my ex from here) and we're going out for a beer on Thursday night. Actually having worked out and then calling David B whilst having brekky gave me an enormous sense of deja-vu. Have a couple of things to do before going down to the Boy Charlton pool, to basque in the sun and have a dip. If my triceps hold out that is - think I over worked them and my arms are trembling. Which is a good look. (Though maybe not as good as the basque).
Stange dream about my Mum and Dad last night. I can't really remember much, though I do recall me wearing something around my neck and upper body that resembled a cross between a life buoy and a UFO, but it was somehow attached to the little bone thing that I wear around my neck. My parents wouldn't help me get out of it (which I was trying to do), and I was getting more and more frustrated as they wouldn't lend a hand. I eventually got free and was shouting loudly at my Mum and asking why she didn't help. She didn't say a word and I slapped her. I asked Dad too, and all he did was shrug his shoulders and said 'Pocket money'. I know there was more, involving me cutting a deal with Mum that I wanted to leave and never come back, and her agreeing (in a really strange voice so I knew she really wanted me gone), and it also involving Kraft Cheese Slices (I was tearing small holes in the centre of them and then placing them on her shoulders). The only other person there was Gill, a girl I saw briefly when I was 18, who was just laughing. Go figure.
Right. Bits to bronze. More later.

No comments: