Friday, March 23, 2001

Didn't update y'all about last night. Nothing major mind, just haven't mentioned it! Home where Nick and I tried to talk ourselves out of going to the gym, but in a feat of mind over matter (or something) we dragged our lazy carcasses down there and worked out. For some reason couldn't do the same cardio as yesterday, but I guess I should be easing myself back into it as it's over a month since I've been going regularly. Home to a very odd meal - one of those 'what have we in the cupboards/fridge?' affairs. Edible. Low fat. Not bad.
To then celebrate my resignation we hit Clapham - one drink in the Kazbar then down to the Brewers. It was OK. Michael was there so we hung with him and drank a bit. We were finally forced to catch the tube by the appearance of the drag act. How many times can you realistically see Pam Ann? Home, fixed the PC (which had been playing up earlier) and then phoned Tony. He wasn't in the best of humours but it was still nice to chat to him. Hope you're feeling better now matey. Bed and sleep.
It's now gone 2.30pm Thursday afternoon and I'm feeling oddly deflated. Maybe I should do some work.
.
.
.
Nah.

No comments: