Wednesday, March 28, 2001

It's now Wednesday lunchtime and I'm only at Monday's activities. Think I'll make this short and sweet and get it up to date - I've got house viewings to sort out!
Monday: Work was OK. Made it in feeling remarkably chipper considering. Got through the day and made it home at a reasonable time. Nick and I had agreed to have a slobby night in - Indian takeaway, lager, Voyager on the box. And that was what happened. In the words of Soft Cell - Sag Aloo, Wave Goodbye.
Tuesday:Not much to report. Got through the day and then met ex-Capital colleagues for beers. Gill, Guy and Parv. Nice to see them. Everyone made their respective moves by about 9pm, so it was the perfect time for me to join David and Jonathan for the Retro Bar pop quiz. WE WON!

Of course I should now tell you all about it. Thing is though, David's already done it. And very well too. Thanks mate. I shall dedicate this new paragraph to you.

No comments: