Wednesday, March 28, 2001

Well I left you at the end of the evening on Saturday. Or was it?

Headed home, showered and changed and headed up to David P's. Me, him Chatty Paul and Little Andrew then went to Up in Whitechapel. It was kind of OK. Not sure what to make of it really. Long coat check queue featuring pushing in wankers and flicky haired rude girls; school disco feel (room sectioned off by black drapes); Keith Haring cutouts hanging from the ceilings (and hitting people's heads - yes even me); DTPM funky music in main room OK; slower, funkier even music in small room at 'ear-drum perforation' level; not that many people with their shirts off; slightly too light and way too much UV giving snow blindness off people's white tops; full of people I didn't know. We almost left and went to Crash, but finally decided to stay and make the most of it. Once that decision was made it was quite fun, and the last couple of hours went quite quickly and enjoyably... and then it was time for Trade. Which was OK. Nick and crowd there - nice to meet up with them. Not the best night I've ever had there though. Music became really shit and disjointed and so by 9.30am Sunday me and David toddled off back to his to chill. Tea. Chats about Australia and Brett. Vodka and orange. Twice. Big ones. Left at midday to go home, shower and change and meet up with Dad. Ugh. Not him, me. Had coffee and then headed off to the Imperial War Museum. Had more coffee there and a good look round - though I'm not sure how much of it went into my head to be honest. Back to the hotel for a sandwich and then I'd had enough. Home.
Showered and changed and hit the Vauxhall. Don't really know why I did it. It was fab though. As ever. A slightly different crowd as various people away, but fun. Nick, Tara and Steve. Mike and Nick. David P and Chatty Paul arrived later. Fun, fun, fun. Swept out with the (rest of the) trash at midnight. Home, coffee with Nick. Internet play. Bed 2.30am.

No comments: