Monday, March 19, 2001

Lordy.
You turn your back for two minutes and suddenly you haven't blogged since last Wednesday.
Dee left. That was sad. Very sad. A lovelier person you couldn't wish to meet. Someone I want to continue to see and develop our friendship. She sent me the loveliest email on Wednesday thanking me for being a friend, giving her inspiration and telling me I'm better than the people here. It's not really cool to burst into tears in the office, and I just about managed to hold it together. Dee, I hope it all works for you. You deserve big things. Go get 'em girl.
The rest of the week was uneventful. I was off sick from work (hence the no blogging). I did drag myself down to the Soft Cell gig on Friday night though. It was worth it. You can read full reviews from David and Jonathan.
Up to York to see my Dad for the weekend. Had a nice quiet time. Caught up with Richie and Martyn, which is always lovely. Bless 'em. Laughter is so therapeutic, and we did a hell of a lot of that.
Vauxhall. I had to. The voices in my head made me. Fab again. What more can I say?

No comments: