Friday, March 09, 2001

OK, nothing much to report really since I returned to these lovely shores. What shores? I'll have a large vodka arf arf. Quick summary of happenings and feelings since Tuesday very early morning:

Jet lag
Bursts of feeling incredible
Long periods of post-holiday blues
Thinking back to the amazing time spent with Tony
Thinking back to the amazing time spent in Oz generally
Missing David and the boys - it feels like part of me's AWOL!
Getting fairly minkered at the pop quiz on Tuesday
Realising I have to buy a flat - sooner rather than later
Drunken phone call to Tony on Tuesday post quiz
Sudden deep-rooted hatred of work
Sudden deep-rooted hatred of all things to do with work
Realisation I should have got Kylie tickets
Being wide awake between 4-5.30am this morning
Realisation of how much I depend on the internet
Realisation that I have some very lovely friends

There's more going on in my head, and those of you in the know, know. Laters...

No comments: