Wednesday, March 14, 2001

You'll be please to know that I'll be updating Minkered a little later this morning. Meantime, I feel in a bit of better humour today. My journey into work was eased by some perfect pop platitudes from Erasure - Cowboy. Yes, I was the one singing along to every word on the tube this morning. I grabbed the following CDs to listen to at work today - what a fantastic foray into the recent and not so recent past. Definitely sing-a-long-a-Dave day today:

Pet Shop Boys - Very
Mel C - Northern Star
Gene - Drawn to the Deep End
Depeche Mode - Ultra
Propaganda - 1234
The Cure - Galore
Björk - Post
Mansun - Six
Duran Duran - Duran Duran
My Life Story - The Golden Mile
Mansun - Attack of the Grey Lantern
Kate Bush - The Kick Inside
Kate Bush - Never Forever
The Cure - Mixed Up

Oh, the trips down Memory Lane I'll be having today. Any of your faves in amongst those? Lemme know.

No comments: