Wednesday, July 18, 2001

It's a funny old world. There I was, sat on the loo at work here in Sydney when I came across something I'd never even considered before. Above the cubicles, attached to the wall is a box. I hadn't really given it much attention, though I'd occasionally heard an odd noise whilst in the bathroom. No, not that. I started to examine the box a bit more closely and it suddenly dawned on my what it was. The thing is programmed to emit a spray of air freshener every so many minutes to keep the place smelling of roses. What a fantastic idea. All rise in salute to the inventor of the automatic air freshener.

Another thought. What if it's based on how much smell you create as opposed to a certain number of minutes? If not, surely that version won't be long... though it's not included as an application for this.

No comments: