Friday, July 20, 2001

So, your answers flooded in. Well not so much as a flood as a stream. Actually not so much of a stream as a trickle. Thanks guys and gals. They varied from the sublime to the ridiculous, the innocent to the downright filthy. Cue drum roll and hush amongst the audience. Here are the nominations for the 'What I did the night before last that I hadn't done for a year' category:

Church
Hoovering
Growing an inch taller
Going to bed early
Helping an old lady over the road
Went to the cinema
Sorted out all paperwork and filed it
Painted a wall and watched it dry
Gave myself a pedicure including red nail varnish
Wrote some letters
Did a whole pile of ironing? Even the things at the bottom of the pile that are a) out of season or b) out of fashion or c) don't fit?
Stayed in???!!!!! (Nah. Not possible.)
Took it up the butt. :-0

I'm not sure what to make of the suggestions really. One of you got it right. Excluding the correct answer, I've done all but one of these things within the last year, and I'm working on one of the others. You decide which. And the winner is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
wait for it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll tell you tomorrow.

He he he.

No comments: